- We do not store any information of visitors, anything which can identify them.
- We do not allow registrations for users which means that we do not save any passwords or emails.
- We allow comments and these save your comments, name, and email that you enter along with IPs.
- This information is encrypted before saving and then saved in secure servers of our hosting.
- Any data hacked, is still useless to hackers.
In order to use our site,
- You must follow all the above policies or simply leave the site.
- You must agree that you have acknowledged and agreed with all these policies before using this site any further.
- We at Infosecplace.com can change these policies at any time without prior notification. The new change would be considered as it existed when this site was created