OK, holy crap. We expected this episode to be pretty short since Jim was not around to add his golden commentary, but we got to yappin’ and churned out almost an hour of content (I use that term loosely). So enjoy the show!
InfoSec News Update –
- Iran Shutters Google’s Gmail Service, offering own email for citizens – Link here
- Security Scoreboard – Link here
- Brian Kreb’s has blog post used by scammers - Link here and Sophos article link here
- The Death of Product Reviews (Mike Rothman at Securosis) - Link here
- TSA agent arrested for molestation - Link here
- Hacker threat forces DoH to close appraisal site (Political Activist?) - Link here