Episode 21 is up and going. Looks like Jim and I are back on a regular cycle again. Hopefully it stays that way! Here are the show notes:
InfoSec News Update -
- Goldman Sachs looses its secret sauce online – Link Here
- Fed gets and F on Physical Security – Link Here
- North Korea Blamed in Cyber Attacks over July 4th – Link Here
- Juniper Pulls ATM hacking preso from BH – Link Here
- Month of Twitter Bugs – Link Here
- 10 Things Your Auditor Isn’t Telling Your – Link Here
- New head of MI6 wears Speedos on Facebook – Link Here
- Algorithm for Predicting and guessing SSNs – Link Here
- Iphone SMS Vulnerability – Link Here
- Study – Oracle Users struggle with patch management – Link Here
Discussion Topic - Cloud Computing – is it a security nightmare waiting to happen? – Link Here
Consultants Corner - Developing an offering before going public!
- Intro/Outro – Digital Breaks – "Therapy"
- Segway 1 – Eric Kauschen – "Speed of Light"
- Segway 2 – The WaterMarks – "Shut Down"
- Segway 3 – Megaphone – "Not your enemy"